Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Thanks

I am officially out of deep thoughts, and I need a little time for new ones to grow before Oxford hits me like a truck, but I have a few last thank you's to give.

1. Thank you to Karl. I can't even put into words what you've given me, but I know it's made me a better person and teacher.
2. Thank you to the other founding fathers of our technology team. I joined this team because I looked at your names and knew that I could trust you.
3. Thank you to my students for helping me take risks and for encouraging me unconditionally. I think the world of you.

This is beginning to sound like a senior yearbook page, so before I start saying things like, "You rock!" and "Never change," I'm going to sign off for a little while. I'll try to blog from Oxford a few times. Until then, you can find me jogging, playing frisbee, or attempting to take my cats on a walk wherever I can find a relatively dog-free park.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karl Fisch said...

But you do rock . . .

The "never change" is somewhat ironic (might not be the best use of that word) considering what we've been talking about and trying to do . . .

8:26 PM  
Blogger MollyG said...

Is cat-walking anything like cat-herding? Anyways, best of luck with that.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home